August 27th, 2008 by Wii Game Reviews
Tricked into believing that the Solar Empire is developing a devastating super-weapon, Battalion Wars 2 sees Commander Pierce and Colonel Windsor of the Anglo Isles launch a pre-emptive strike on the Coral Atolls. The world is once again at war.
Battalion Wars 2 lets players Drive tanks, command ships, pilot planes and direct troops into the heart of the action in the debut of the popular tactical action game for Wii.
Battalion Wars 2 Features
- 3 Online Multiplayer Modes: Assault: Instant Combat, Skirmish: Tactical depth, Co-op: Work with friends
- 3 Theatres of War: Combine land, sea and air combat.
- 5 New Naval Units: Battleship, Frigate, Submarine, Dreadnought, Transport.
- 6 Different Races, 5 Different Environments: With new vehicles for each side.
- Wii-Controller: Provides intuitive, all-action gameplay.
- Capture facility buildings to re-spawn units: (HQ, Barracks, Factories, Airfield, Docks) and use Map Screen Commanding to order from afar.
- 20+ single player missions: AND 15+ mp missions Increased replay value.
Follow the links below to purchase Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 27th, 2008 at 3:13 pm and is filed under Strategy, Wii Games (All). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.