November 28th, 2010 by Wii Game Reviews
Designed exclusively for Wii, GoldenEye 007 allows players to channel Daniel Craig’s lethal and gritty James Bond in an innovative, modern take on the legendary Bond adventure, GoldenEye. Blending fast-paced first-person shooter (FPS) action with covert gameplay, GoldenEye 007 epitomizes the modern “thinking man’s shooter” by offering varied ways to complete each mission, destructible environments, the use of cover and multiple control scheme options, including the Wii Remote, Nunchuk, Classic Controller Pro and the Wii Zapper. GoldenEye 007 redefines the multiplayer experience on Wii with unprecedented split-screen action featuring classic Bond characters and special game modes, as well as online play for up eight friends.
Goldeneye 007 Features:
- Dr Yes: The best Bond game ever, and one of the most beloved first person shooters of all time, returns with a whole new makeover and mountains of new features.
- Thunderball: The ground-breaking single-player mode returns in a way you’ve never seen before, with new story elements, new moves, and some of the best graphics on the Wii.
- Screen Giants: The classic four-player splitscreen multiplayer returns with all your favourite, levels, weapons and classic Bond villains such as Odd Job and Jaws.
- Golden Gun: Use the controller of your choice from a Wii remote to a Wii Zapper, Classic Controller, GameCube joypad or even the limited edition Golden Classic Controller Pro.
- Hollywood Talent: Daniel Craig takes the role of Bond, with Judi Dench as M. Plus the original film’s script writer Bruce Feirstein is back to update the story for 2010.
Follow the links below to purchase Goldeneye 007 for the Wii.
This entry was posted on Sunday, November 28th, 2010 at 7:53 pm and is filed under Action, Wii Games (All). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.