April 28th, 2010 by Wii Game Reviews
Just Dance is the new Wii a music & rhythm game that lets you to dance the night away with your friends and family without ever leaving the house!
Featuring a killer soundtrack spanning the 80′s, 90′s, Disco, Rock and more, tons of party modes and simple pick-up-and-play controls, Just dance is great fun whether you’re having four-player dance-offs or practicing your moves solo late into the night.
Just Dance Features:
- Real music, real dance moves: step to the beat of over 30 dance songs and learn real-life moves from music spanning the 80’s, 90’s, Disco, Rock and more.
- Start the party right: play Just Dance with anyone and everyone you know via fun 4 player party modes.
- The dance game for everyone: no large or complex accessories required, anyone can easily pick-up and play using the intuitive wii-mote & nun-chuck control scheme.
- Feel good, stay fit: burn calories, stay fit, and enjoy a fun workout all while having a blast with your favorite songs
- Killer Soundtrack: iconic hits including Womanzier by Britney Spears, I like to move it by real to real, DARE by Gorillaz, and much, much more.
Follow the links below to purchase Just Dance for the Wii.
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 28th, 2010 at 9:01 pm and is filed under Editor's Choice, Party, Wii Games (All). You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.